March 012, 2018 - Deuteronomy 7:9

Good Morning Saints!
So let’s take purpose to a higher level today. I think something which needs to
be talked about, and preached from our pulpits today is “Encouraging the Encourager’s”.
We should say, those who are gifted to, hand out confidence, because their
ability to Thank and Praise Noble Efforts is Straight from God. Several years
before my mother passed, I received a card from her in snail mail. No special
occasion… just a “thinking of you” with a card titled “The Love of Jesus Shines
Through You”. In it, she said things like “I just wanted to remind you how
proud I am of you” and “Always keeping you close in my prayers” and “Thank You…
for all you do to shine for the Lord.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.C.R.C.-The Christian Resource Center

T.C.R.C.-The Christian Resource Center