April 2, 2018 - Matthew 20:17-19







New
and fresh commentaries coming up for the month of April. But for NOW, Only The
Good New’s. Convert/Exchange/Switch and TRANSLATE Your God-Given Time Wisely. Grace
Means to Be Delivered From The Righteous Judgment’s of God Through No Actions
Of our Own. For the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of an estate who went
out in the morning at dawn to hire workmen for his vineyard. “Friend, I am
doing you no injustice. Did you not agree with me for the price we agreed on?
Take what belongs to you and go, but I choose to give to this last man hired
the same as I give to you. Am I not lawfully permitted to do what I choose with
what is mine? Or is your eye envious because I am generous?” So those who are
last in this world shall be first in the world to come, and those who are
first, will be last.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T.C.R.C.-The Christian Resource Center

April 11, 2018 -1 Peter 2:24